What You Get
Guidance for you and your chemical through TSCA safety evaluation
Our dedicated team of over 40 regulatory scientists work together with our in-house study teams. This joined up approach enhances the efficiency of regulatory submissions to TSCA and where possible, we can leverage data from other jurisdictions to ensure cost-effectiveness and improve time to approval. Let us guide you decisively through the EPA’s prioritization, risk assessment and risk management steps. From preparing premanufacture notices (PNMs), to developing hazard and exposure assessment to responding to test evaluation requests, we can help.
Support answering TSCA technical, scientific and administrative questions
With a dedicated team in the USA, we can help you with all technical, scientific and administrative aspects of TSCA. This includes preparation and submission of:
- Premanufacture Notices (PMN)
- Significant New Use Notices (SNUN)
- Exemption applications eg Low Volume Exemption (LVE), Research and Development Exemption, Low Releases and Low Exposures Exemption (LoREX), Polymer Exemption
- Exemption applications eg Low Volume Exemption (LVE)
- Chemical data reports (CDR)
- TSCA inventory NOA Form B
- TSCA Environmental Release Application (TERA)
As your partner, our expert team can act as advocates at EPA hearings to defend submissions. Our firm grounding in the science behind the regulation allows us to make comprehensive and convincing regulatory arguments on your behalf.